ABOUT THE PROPERTY
LOCATED At 252 Willow Street
The main building dates back to 1904, at which time a four-story brick building was constructed with a T-shaped plan. This 110,000 Square foot building was originally the Cohas Shoe Factory. The surrounding area is mixed-use space consisting primarily of twentieth-century commercial structures.
This historic mill has onsite parking and green space available for those looking to get away from the density and congestion of the Millyard, while retaining the aesthetic of historic Manchester. Located in the convenient South Elm area, residents and business will enjoy a walkable connectivity to central business and the Riverwalk area. Appreciate the convenience of several local establishments: